The following photos represent a photographic journey of the history of Cook County Hospital. We hope these photos will bring back fond memories to many who trained at this great institution.
There are 10 sections:
- The Beginning
- Amphitheater and Operating Room
- Early years of Dr. Karl Meyer
- Campus of Cook County Hospital
- Life and Times of House Staff
- The Greek’s
- Trauma Unit
- Organization of House Staffs and Alumni
- The Nurses
- The Honor Rolls
Visit Amazon or Amika Press for more information about A History of Surgery at Cook County Hospital, edited by Patrick D. Guinan, Kenneth J. Printen, James L. Stone, and James S. T. Yao.